Boot Camp Fitness
Having a flat belly is not easy to achieve according luxury boot camp fitness trainers. It takes hard work to have it and it takes a lot of discipline. Women are the most affected in having a bulging belly, since they get pregnant and their metabolism changes when aging. Most women take the quick solution, rather than the long term solution. Either they wear a girdle to hide the flabs or they purchase a bigger size of denims. Then when summer comes, that is the most crucial season because they want to hit the beach and wear a fabulous bathing suit, but the belly flab hinders them to do so.
Women should not loose hope; there are no brainer solutions available, which are the 12 Healthy Foods to Have a Flat belly:
1. Pumpkin Seeds: is an excellent source of magnesium that advances metabolism, and it provides energy. It is loaded with antioxidants and fiber, which make it a healthy food choice. Magnesium is what aids you to have a flat stomach.
2. Turkey Breast: is a high source of protein that pumps up metabolism and it helps retain the muscle mass.
3. Sweet Potato: is a low –glycemic complex carbohydrate, which is an excellent source of fiber. The body takes longer to convert it into glucose compared to foods which have high glycemic index like, rice and potatos. Since it is an excellent source of fiber, it can make you more satisfied. It enables you to sustain energy.
4. Kale: Consuming one cup of kale, gives you 20% of your recommended daily allowance of dietary fiber and 10 times more of bone strengthening allotment of vitamine K, which also assist the level of insulin and curve hunger. It is an excellent alternative for a bag of chips. All you have to do is spritz it with a cooking spray and bake it until crispy.
5. Brussel Sprouts: These are insoluble fiber that helps stabilize sugar because it takes longer to digest. It has protein that curves hunger pangs.
6. Cauli Flower: Instead of having hefty serving of mashed potato with gravy, opt for a mashed Cauli flower or it as is, as a side dish. Cauli flower is a low carb starch.
7. Spaghetti Squash: It is a low calorie and a nutritious substitute for spaghetti pasta. A cup of spaghetti squash consists of 31 calories only and 7 grams of carbohydrates compared with the spaghetti pasta which consists of 220 calories and 43 grams or carbs in equal serving.
8. Avocado: You can get healthy fats. An Avocado is very low in sugar but high in monounsaturated fat, which is transformed to energy more easily, compared to polyunsaturated fat which is found in seeds and nuts. It also contains 10 grams of fiber per cup, which makes it a nutritious snack.
9. Apple: There is an old saying which is applied until now. An apple a day keeps the doctor away. That is also true in removing belly fat. An apple contains 4g of fiber that hold of hunger